Only followers of this user (@MrDeeds1111) can see their posts

In response Mr. Deeds to his Publication

watching this,,thw first thought in my mind is,where is his boot?
realizing he hasent had his boot on for a good amount of time.
whats Ya'll thihghts?

It's a beautiful time to be alive, amongst amazing patriots worldwide.❤️.. ....❤️ WWG1WGA ❤

🤮🤮

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Just another angry cat with a happy spirit ! Question?? Everything you come across! When you Know you Know!!

The plot thickens!!!!!! Be aweful if those heels snapped off and stabbed somebody..

Christian, Mother, Southern California conservative #MAGA #KAG

🤢🤮

I am a proud mother of 2, wife of an honest God seeking man, employee of 30 years and I fell head over heels for my Potus ~ DJT !

wth

#WWG1WGA #Trump 2020 #Maga #Qanon #17 #PainComing #SaveTheChildren #deplorable #patriot #kek #The storm God Controls The Climate

oh, isnt Joe cute...NOT

God and Country! Twitter for over a decade, purged from FB. I hunt breaking news and crave truth. Blessed to be here.

You, Joe, yes. Me, not no, hell no.

Proud Patriot 🇺🇸🇺🇸 DJT is my president! Permanently suspended from twatter after 4 accounts🤪😂

🤮🤮 Guy gaga

Proud Patriot 🇺🇸🇺🇸 DJT is my president! Permanently suspended from twatter after 4 accounts🤪😂

🤮🤮 Guy gaga