Just curious which one of the vaxx's was approved by the FDA first?????

#MAGA

Only people mentioned by @Bachase4 in this post can reply

✝️⚖️🇺🇸 🐸 God is my King, Trump is my President. I talk to animals. Mom of 5, Grandma of 15. Grafter of trees.

In response Beverly Chase to her Publication

Am i missing something? what does vaping have to do with the vaccine?

True patriot fighting for God and country! Give me Liberty or give me death!

In response Velvet S Angel to her Publication

I dunno i just replied with andwers. vaping has nothing to do with the vax

(1) Show this thread
In response Beverly Chase to her Publication

Read it again. The Pfizer V received BLA approval, and the EUA was extended for everything the BLA didnt cover.
But there is now a list of baked-in exemptions…. looks like it’s time to take up vaping, lol.

In response Black Lab to her Publication

All they did was revise a letter from 8/12/21 on the Emergency use Authorization EAU is still in effect! I been vaping 😁

In response Black Lab to her Publication

Dr Mike Yeadon's response to the FDA approval:
"An important distinction here.

If this reading is right, only vaccine released from today can be considered approved & it must have it’s approved name on the vial.
Appallingly, apparently it’s possible to mandate it. And the manufacturer has product liability.

All distributed stock is still covered by EUA, cannot be mandated & we carry the can.

It may be a long time before bulk licensed product is out there. Tell them to sling their hook meanwhile.

Mike

For the US: Read the FDA approval letter please. This is how they scam you, by making it nearly impenetrable. Below, I identify the two most relevant passages. The rest of the letter is repetitive blather to keep your head spinning. https://www.fda.gov/media/150386/download

page 2 last line, footnote: here FDA quietly admits that the licened Pfizer vaccine and the authorized Pfizer vaccine are identical w.r.t. safety and efficacy, but they are "leg

(2) Show this thread