While living in Los Angeles, I went to pay my respects when President Reagan's casket was placed in the Reagan Library for the public to file past. I left a prayer group around 10:30 p.m. ... and didn't get to the library until the sun started to come up. Normally, driving over at that time of night would've gotten me there in maybe under an hour -- that's how heavy the traffic was ... all of us heading to the same place to wait in line. He was a beloved president. And although L.A. has a reputation of being so liberal, there are many conservatives there too, maybe more than the media let on. And maybe their elections have been rigged for a very, very long time...

Only people mentioned by @PatriotSam7 in this post can reply

Nothing is More Precious than the Children! All Of Humanity Is Uniting To Defeat Unspeakable Evil. God Bless and Protect the QTeam.

In response Patriot Sam to her Publication

and maybe California's elections have been rigged for a very, very long time....

May the tyranny of Evil over us be exposed to the Light of Truth.

Lord, hear our prayer.

"Have courage and be kind." I love God & all His creation, history, and holistic living. Live with purpose. Let's see what Jesus unfolds!

In response Radiant Patriot -Z to her Publication

🙏Amen.

(1) Show this thread

Daughter of a Purple Heart Marine who fought in the Korean War. My love for God Family & Country - my mantra. Great time to be alive.

I believe that, it’s about to change. Cali deserves better.

God is everything, literally. Blessed, married, mom x2, ❤️USA, Trump, military, patriots ,MAGA. 🤬 pedos commies & traitors of ALL stripes

yes...a very long long time