NY Nurse, Woman for Trump, Patriot. Thrown off Twitter 3 times.

Looking for advice no mean comments you will be blocked. I am a 25+ yr nurse in NY. I refused to be vaccinated and was labeled a pain in the ass. which I really dont mind. i have lost alot of friends over this vaccine. My whole family took the vaccine with my repeated warnings I am the last person standing. Well now NY stripped me of my right not to be vaccinated and the dementia one “ pretend” POTUS decided to stop federal aide to facilities that do not comply. I will lose everything I worked so hard for House, cars, hunting camp, cottage. I am the bread winner in the family. I am so angry all the time over this vaccine. I am not losing hope of the whole awakening and Trump bring us peace. My thoughts have now turned to how is tthis living if I am the only one left alive and lose everything else over this vaccine.

My daughter is in the same boat you are. She is bright as it sounds you are too. She is going to find other work for now to hold down the fort til the storm is over....and it will be. Hold tight.

In response Kimbeyc NYNurse to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Vic in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Data Gramma, click on at the bottom under it