Only followers of this user (@MrDeeds1111) can see their posts

In response Mr. Deeds to his Publication

They didn't even approve the Pfizer JAB. They approved the Euro-JAB COMIRNATY. Guess Pfizer didn't kill people fast enough. But don't worry, FDA says they're similar ingredients.

Only followers of this user (@CamdenBeach) can see their posts

PROUD to be an AMERICAN 🇺🇸 Navy Nurse Veteran🦅⚓️💫✨🇺🇸

and the sheep still think it's safe because it's "approved", some can't think critically for themselves anymore

Only followers of this user (@Maudiemaye) can see their posts

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

HOW DO YOU TRUST A LIAR??
Jim Jones at his best!

"It is not a color we are fighting, it is pure evil, which has no color, yet, can cause a person, to see red." -Sal

Q 5:5 Trump will be my president forever. TWAT booted Jan 8th 2021 WWG1WGA Love you all AU

nuff said

If you do not know that I am crazy; then you do not know me at all! I am a Christian & Patriot!

$$$$$$$

Patriot, Conservative, WWG1WGA, Q Follower, Qanon, Constant Alumni of the Twitter Jail Club.

What promises did you make to the FDA? What threat did you say you would do if they didn't comply? Fucking liar. This has not been tested properly. Let's watch what happens in the Fall/Winter when they all start dying and the unvaxxed healthy ones are fine. They will lock us up and release the others to spread their diseases amongst themselves until there are no more. You've spread the illegals into this country in just about every state to further infect with diseases that have been eradicated from our country for a very long time. Trump's rally speech stated clearly, "I'm not worried so much about the variants as I am about what the diseases the illegals are bringing into the country," He's right.