Only followers of this user (@MrDeeds1111) can see their posts

#WWG1WGA #digitalsoldier #GodWins #KAG #Qarmy #TheBestisYettoCome #1776 #Theearthisa HORIZONTALplane,ishallNOTbeMOVED No DM replies!

In response Mr. Deeds to his Publication

The Precipice...? May this be the moment when the offense begins, hey!😡🤢🤮

#GodWins #GreatAwakening #Christian #BuildtheWall, #Deplorable #DrainTheSwamp #MAGA #Patriot #QAnon #Trump2021 #WWG1WGA #PureBlood #IFB

Read Page 12 of Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine EUA LOA reissued August 23 2021. Quoting...

X. All descriptive printed matter, advertising, and promotional material, relating to the use of the Pfizer-BioNTech COVID‑19 Vaccine shall be consistent with the authorized labeling, as well as the terms set forth in this EUA, and meet the requirements set forth in section 502(a) and (n) of the FD&C Act and FDA implementing regulations.

Y. All descriptive printed matter, advertising, and promotional material relating to the use of the Pfizer-BioNTech COVID‑19 Vaccine clearly and conspicuously shall state that:

• This product has not been approved or licensed by FDA, but has been authorized for emergency use by FDA, under an EUA to prevent Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) for use in individuals 12 years of age and older; ...

The Pfizer vaccine hasn't been approved. Approval was given for the COMIRNATY "variant" of the vaccine.

https://www.fda.gov/media/150386/download

PROUD to be an AMERICAN 🇺🇸 Navy Nurse Veteran🦅⚓️💫✨🇺🇸

In response John Atkison to his Publication

so now they changed the name of it???

In response John Atkison to his Publication

They are spreading the lie that the vax has been fully FDA approved! It's been reported as such on all the fake news stations.

(2) Show this thread

💖We are all God’s children.💖

Apparently they did not get approval, just extended the EUA.

In response Anuenue Patriot to her Publication

ingredients...what is this shit?
Each dose of the Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine also includes the following ingredients: lipids (0.43 mg (4-hydroxybutyl)azanediyl)bis(hexane-6,1-diyl)bis(2-hexyldecanoate), 0.05 mg 2[(polyethylene glycol)-2000]-N,N-ditetradecylacetamide, 0.09 mg 1,2-distearoyl-sn-glycero-3-phosphocholine, and 0.2 mg cholesterol), 0.01 mg potassium chloride, 0.01 mg monobasic potassium phosphate, 0.36 mg sodium chloride, 0.07 mg dibasic sodium phosphate dihydrate, and 6 mg sucrose

(1) Show this thread

I was FlyAnon on Twitter and Gab... Supports Trump, Transparency, Q, Rule of Law and Disclosure of Crime in Government.

Pentagon under control of the CCP and Globalist? How to destroy your own Military from within?

Proud Patriot, Seeker of Truth and Light, Mom of 2 Beautiful Girls, Never Give UP! God Bless America and God Bless President Trump!

If this happens, our military will be compromised and weak, maybe that's exactly what they want.

Proud Patriot and supporter of President Donald J. Trump! Love all my Patriot brothers and sisters worldwide. God bless you all! 🙏❤

Proud Patriot and supporter of President Donald J. Trump! Love all my Patriot brothers and sisters worldwide. God bless you all! 🙏❤

In response Sarah Jones to her Publication

I wanted to add also that when the headlines came out, i found it odd that it was directed specifically at the military. almost like they are lying so that the pentagon can mandate it for them to immediately take it. or, could it be comms for the military to start cleaning house? total speculation on my part. also, i know people were upset when the president said take vax and he was booed..heck i was upset myself. i read something and I'm sorry, i can't remember who it was that said this, could that possibly have been his way of finding out how much we were all in agreement and were not afraid to say, we love you president trump, but no thanks for the jab. and I'm sure he also heard how hard the people pushed back when mo brooks said, forget 2020, move on to 2022/2024. would this be the cue for POTUS to start the ball rolling? again, purely speculation..

(1) Show this thread

The last man of Harlech. I have no insider knowledge, so I walk by faith alone.

The window is closing on the US Military showing whether they will stand for the people in the USA or bend over for the corporation.

We’ll likely know in the next two months.

In response Matrix Observer to his Publication

our military is not under the control of who you think is in control

(1) Show this thread

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

FDA and anyone complicit with genocide can kiss my brown a$$. WE WILL NOT COMPLY!!!

fk em yet...

Independent Patriot*@PeacockStarry on Twitter*also on Gab*Reiki Master*Starbeing*Vegetarian*#SaveOurChildren #Arkansas #greatawakening

I think a huge wave may be about to break

We hold these truths to be self evident, all men are created equal, endowed by their creator with rights to life, liberty and happiness.

Keep in mind what Robert F. Kennedy said: "The CDC is a vaccine company. They hold numerous patents. CDC/WHO/NIH/FDA, all wings of the same bird.

Only followers of this user (@MrDeeds1111) can see their posts

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (@GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts

💖We are all God’s children.💖

In response Trustn Believe to her Publication
(2) Show this thread