Fellow Patriots ,

You knew it , I knew it , Anons knew it.

Time for the world to realize that the former admired "OPRAH" is a criminal at the highest echelon.

Send this short video on to your friends , enemies and total strangers.

This man, who masqueraded as a woman and as a philanthropist, manipulated the American public while laughing behind their backs !

Well, he who laughs last laughs best , "Oprah". You and your criminal organization of human traffickers have been caught . And dealt with.

Now, the public will know your dirty secret and will understand what evil scum that you are / were.

Only people mentioned by @VeryQuantumVery in this post can reply

I fight the Judicial arm of the British Crown & lose Every-time, but I keep fighting w/o a law degree cause I know.

In response Save the Children to her Publication

USA Veteran. WWG1WGA "The greatest movement in the history of the World."

In response ___ Fritz28 to his Publication

Tip of the hat to CherokeeOwl
https://t.me/CherokeeOwl/2096

(1) Show this thread

20 million dollar club she signed the blood oath contract. SICK biotch.

Working to become a better version of myself through the grace of God. No DMs, please.

Jon Bon Jovi is in this "elite" club as well. I'm looking forward to stories emerging about him, in no small part because here in New Jersey he's venerated like Springsteen and my sister-in-law's ex-husband idolizes him like a teenager. 🙄 Beyond those reasons, I'll be glad to get confirmation that these evildoers were brought to justice.