🍊ChildOfGod⛪Patriot🇺🇸FreedomFighter🗽DigitalSoldier👩‍💻Covfefe is "In the end we win.✝️"God woke you for a reason.侘寂 🌴

🔴The Fraud & Death Administration.

Seriously, y'all.

100% Texan Patriot. Lifelong seeker of truth. Love of God, family and the goodness of humanity, let it shine! 🌞

In response r363l l10n to her Publication

ya, well that is not the same thing they are giving humans. Seriously FDA, stop it!!!

Search for Truth no matter the consequence! Welcome everyone who seeks the Truth! American State National💥💥💥WWG1WGA!!💥💥💥🇺🇸🍿

In response Truth Seeker1111 to her Publication

It’s Shifted/At the PRECIPICE💥⚠️WWG1WGA the way to the finish line🏁 👉In The Right Lane for GOD & Country🙌🏻JESUS/TRUMP/AWAKE PATRIOT/STC

In response Patriot DRP to his Publication

I took one correct dose of ivermectin in effort to help prevent covid (self VAX 😉). I had horrble headaches from it. Immediately after headaches started, I had sharp piercing ear pain and noticed dizziness set in. I was so dizzy for two days, it felt like what I would think vertigo would feel like…like I was going to crash into the wall while walking in my house. Dizziness is listed as a side effect, however It was pretty scary, to the point that I worried it wouldn’t go away. I’m glad I planned my 1st dose when I could be home for a few days. I can’t imagine driving while experiencing THAT kind of dizziness unexpectedly. It’s been 2 wks since that dose, so now I’m debating on resuming it. My husband is taking it regularly with no problems. Based on everything I’ve researched, I still think it’s an awesome alternative to the actual vaccine. Just not sure it’s right for me. Or...maybe It’s because it came from the horse store🐴🤪 LOL Just thought I would share my experience so far.

Artist * Londoner * cat lover 😺 * searching for the truth 🙏

In response IN THE LANE to her Publication

i have read about the supplement NAC Acetylcysteine its been used to treat patients successfully....you can easily get online.

Here’s an artical I was reading about your mentioned drug, N-Acetylcysteine, this morning. Sounds promising. The problem being FDA is not about to ok any known drug for COVID 19 use…other than the ‘shots’. 🙁. They will discourage its use just like they do for everything else.

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/34262324/

In response Lady with a Cat to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @TruthSeeker1111 in this post can reply

Artist * Londoner * cat lover 😺 * searching for the truth 🙏

In response Truth Seeker1111 to her Publication

anything good for us is suppressed......they can stick their shot 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

100% Texan Patriot. Lifelong seeker of truth. Love of God, family and the goodness of humanity, let it shine! 🌞

In response Lady with a Cat to her Publication

I agree. 👍😜

(1) Show this thread