👀They never thought people who filmed the attacks on 9/11 with their JVC handycam would post it to social media years later.

There were never any planes, share the heck out of this.

Only people mentioned by @MagaMutt in this post can reply

Political curiosity brought me on a much needed spiritual journey ThanQs to #JA #Digital Soldiers #17 #45 #SaveTheChildren #WWG1WGA #GodWins

In response Carole Parnell to her Publication

What do you suppose that fast flying thing is at the 15 sec mark? Mobile detonation?

Digital warrior. Dark->Light #GodWins #SaveTheChildren #TheGreatAwakening W҉W҉G҉1҉W҉G҉A҉ #17! #MAGA NowC@mesTHEP@in—-23!!!

Da plane da plane where is da plane?

internal demolition ya say.

♥️God, Family & Love Animals, Trump Q & Anon Fan, Hoping & Praying for a Better World🙏Here to Learn, Share and Help Wake Up Others💖WWG1WGA

For those of you questioning, watch this one. I have watched enough of these to certainly question the validity of at least 2 planes being involved.

♥️God, Family & Love Animals, Trump Q & Anon Fan, Hoping & Praying for a Better World🙏Here to Learn, Share and Help Wake Up Others💖WWG1WGA

(1) Show this thread

🐸🍿⭐⭐⭐🌠🔥♈✝ Almost Time 🕰 Proud Anon Digital Soldier backing the BEST PRESIDENT EVER "TRUMP" He did it for us...😁✨🎇✨

pause at 6 secs that a wing shadow , is this the back of the building almost looks like a plane coming thru js. lol planes or no planes doesnt change the fact that media was well prepared to slap terrorist up there. and thats the only proof really anyone has that it was a terrorist attack, because you were told this not shown it was a terrorist attack, you was shown an attack and they said who they wanted you to believe did it. then imposed war and took over a country just to give it back and claimed Bushes uncle bin laden.
they keep you on a need to know bases, that way you do as your told.

Thermite paint.

pas d’avions 🥸une illusion .. putain

Only followers of this user (@CamdenBeach) can see their posts

🐸🍿⭐⭐⭐🌠🔥♈✝ Almost Time 🕰 Proud Anon Digital Soldier backing the BEST PRESIDENT EVER "TRUMP" He did it for us...😁✨🎇✨

In response Camden Beach to her Publication

and where are these pictures. ive only seen professional videos, no actual pictures that weren't taking from videos from strategic stand points just by coincidence, please share the photos, sure very good friend still has said photos

In response Camden Beach to her Publication

Photos? Sure very good friend wouldn't mind if you shared .. That entire day is fresh in many's minds. George's reaction being way down in Florida at a school kids repeating some BS illuminati crap

(2) Show this thread

No planes here either

dog & cat rescuer, animal advocate, Patriot, MAGA KAG WWG1WGA

In response Anne Green to her Publication

I remember

(1) Show this thread

what are these 3 figures that pass very quickly on the side then fly off to the northern right of screen?

In response HCHC 12222 to her Publication
In response HCHC 12222 to her Publication
(8) Show this thread

My brother in law was there that day. . . planes did hit the twin towers. Although I do believe the collapse was caused by something else.

👍🏼🙏🏼❤️🇺🇸❤️🙏🏼