Only people mentioned by @JoyceChandler in this post can reply

Trust the planโ€” Godโ€™s plan. Not going down without a fight๐Ÿ‘Š๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธโ™ฅ๏ธโœ๏ธ 17 sent me๐Ÿ˜‰19 is our president! ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ

In response Joyce Chandler to her Publication

we should get#BenghaziAintGoingAway trending on here!

Old school 'conspiracy theorist' living in Austin Texas. Hobbies include rabbit hole dives and extensive researching ๐Ÿ˜‰

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

In response karen hennigar to her Publication

(1) Show this thread

ANdON ANdON We Go ~The Best Is Yet To Come ~ Family Is Everything ~ Mind/Body/Spirit Health

Proud American Patriot ,Veteran & Trump loyalist ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ Will never quit nor get tired of winning! ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ Fighting the fight for 40 years! ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ

9/11 ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ

Hard Rock Constitutional Conservative Freedom Fighter #WWG1WGA #SavetheChildren #2A #MoanLabe No coins sold or bought

#WWG1WGA Digital Soldier here to help save our Republic. More of a Paul Revere, Midnight Rider

๐Ÿ™#NeverForgetBenghazi

Benghazi is NOT Going Away! ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿปโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธโค๏ธ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป God Still Bless Their Families! ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป

Artist, Gardener, Love ONLY Mother Nature's Stormy Weather & Beautiful Blue Skies. #TRUMP2020 #MAGA #GodWins #PatriotForeverr, #WWG1WGA

BENGHAZI. Collectively broke the heart of all Patriots. We will never forget. I hope these soldiers and The Ambassor who warned THE EVIL ONES and WAS INTENTIONALLY IGNORED THUS ASSASSINATED are forever enshrined in Trump's Monument Park!

In response Lilah LeClaire to her Publication

and that is when i became a full fledge deplorable!!

(1) Show this thread

tossed to the wolves by good ole hillary clinton. so glad they are finally exposed. ๐Ÿธโ›„๏ธ

tossed to the wolves by good ole hillary clinton. so glad they are finally exposed. ๐Ÿธโ›„๏ธ

God, Family and Country. America First, Proud Patriot, I Love My President!

Never Forget!

Prior Army 54 Echo, I am Pro-life, support the Constitution, MAGA, WWG1WGA, I believe in Q & the Plan. Christian, Trump is my President.

I will never forget them.@hillaryclinton needs to burn in hell for all eternity

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..