Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

Sunday reminder:

HCQ is a vaccine.

The experimental jab is NOT.

Trained to Kill, Born to Save! Riding Shotgun with The Don while we smoke out the rats!

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Trained to Kill, Born to Save! Riding Shotgun with The Don while we smoke out the rats!

In response Dan Auito to his Publication

I’ll take homeopathic remedies for $1,000 Alex!

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Nana takes all of these every day plus quininne & vit k2 and a few more.

Good reminder Nana, Vit K2 - is super effective. I knew greens were beneficial but did not know Cilantro was so important.
thank you all.

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @akalaurel in this post can reply

So is basil! I grow it, and been eating alot of it lately, so today I searched the benefits of it, and WOW!!! Eat your basil!

In response Tracey Weller to her Publication

Great to know, thank you patriot, love it with beefsteak tomatoes and mozzarella !

(1) Show this thread

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Nana hates that cilantro and it does not like me either so will have to get it another way.

Blunt to the point of abrasive..I shoot from the hip.. AM directed by the heart .. tempered by the 🧠

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

corriander is cilantro seeds.. they dont taste like cilantro.. just like lemon..

(1) Show this thread