So why do you think Twitter purges some accounts and not others? Some have camo and others are very apparent supporters of Q. Both types of accounts are purged and both types of accounts are still standing...

Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

This is going to be Epic. Enjoy the show 🍿

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Im definitely not Left, i tend to side more with the Right but overall Im an American that follows the Constitution and God.

ingot suspended but back on with 600 patriots. hi VK!!!

very small account...still there.....the #'s following and followers fluctuate 🤷‍♀️

Mama, Wifey, Duo Business Owner and God -loving kinda Gal. Don't follow me, I'm just like you!

fried also

Believer in God & Jesus, Wife & Mom, Patriot, Catholic & Optimist. WWG1WGA ❤️ President Trump

Got suspended yesterday. Had lost half of my followers and was a smaller account.

Believer in God & Jesus, Wife & Mom, Patriot, Catholic & Optimist. WWG1WGA ❤️ President Trump

Got suspended yesterday. Had lost half of my followers and was a smaller account.

VK is it Nowday?

Like the NKOTB "Hangin tough"!

Background in Defense Aerospace. In times of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act. All for God and Country.

I only had several thousand followers which is small, I have no idea why I was purged several times. Never going back.

Wife, Mother, Patriot. Trump is my President 🇺🇸

I'm still there. I've been shadow banned forever though. After all of the purges, I think I'm too small to be noticed.

DNA=American Patriot Mayflower ancestors to digital warriors. Love my Family-God-Country. Finding/helping those in need my passion. MAGA

In response Kimberly ES19 to her Publication

Me too.

(1) Show this thread

Jack

i can retweet others i find but thats all!

Enjoying the 1 life we have while trying to make a difference for the better.

I have a very small account... not sure anyone even follows.. but am able to see the choas.

Love My President Donald J. Trump Love My Country 1776 U.S.A. Republic LOVE MY GOD !!! BTW I identify as a ... LIGHT SUPREMACIST 🕆🛐🕆

VK ... have you seen/heard about this???

>>12747424
HOLY FREAKING SHIT!!!
JAN. 4TH H.R. 127

This needs urgent posting EVERYWHERE!

Anons … this is "THE BIG THING"

God Help Us All … It Has Begun.

Going to go research what kind of vote got this off the house floor and in to committee and why the hell there's NO REPORTING ON THIS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 😡

Twitter @RealTexanBob | Gab @RealTexanPatriot | CloutHub @RealTexanPatriot | wego @RealTexanBob

In response Lili MoM to her Publication

The lovely Sheila Jackson (D) TX...License/ID for a firearms and ammo but not for voting. Makes complete sense.

https://therepublicwatch.com/2021/01/28/congressional-bill-h-r-127-to-provide-for-the-licensing-of-firearms-and-ammunition/

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@Colonel17QCarter777) can see their posts

So far I am still there.

little ol me lol

Inspiring red-pill music videos set to familiar tunes. YT channel recently nuked. #WWG1WGA #DigitalSoldier #MusicIsPowerful #MAGA

Little me, and lots of really really little ones. We're all much littler than we were KEK
They haven't taken down my YT channel either

The Only Thing Constant Is Change.

Not 👁 said the fly
Not me said the 🐝

They tried to bury us, [They] didn’t know we were seeds

In response Blue Mangoes to her Publication

Not 👁 said the goose
Not I, said the 🐀...

(1) Show this thread

#MAGA Daughter of Semper FI.#SAVETHECHILDREN

Cat turd 2 is still there.

Rev 5:5 "The Lion of the tribe of Judah has prevailed." *Authorized preacher

I've been suspended a few times but not had my account shut down (he says, hanging his head in shame).

I have shared my thoughts regarding (surprisingly) how much Patriots are in control; shouted down by some, agreed with by Martin Geddes.

Let me just say this... It would be detrimental to wake up/reveal truth too fast to a large % of the population. It would be detrimental if any revelations of corruption and atrocities were revealed by Team Trump. Why the Wray/FBI/DOJ against Trump narrative has been pushed for 4 years.. Arrests can't seem partisan.

Patriots In Control know these th

I got suspended again today on twitter.

All you need to know is that I love my country and my President and I won’t stop fighting for JUSTICE, TRUTH and FREEDOM ever!!! 🇺🇸

i was purged for a third time from twitter. screw jack. atleast i found another home with some patriots i recognize. love u guys

Permanent ban from FB yesterday, back up acct on Twitter still stands although it's not big or strong.

Faith. Family. Facts. Future. Faith. Faith. Faith.

Finale ahead?
Or just the beginning.....

I’m just another patriot that got booted from the other platform. As a digital soldier I’m following other patriots here. WWG1WGA 🇺🇸🇺🇸

not me.

#FamilyIsEverything MAGA Proud Navy Dad They are all Fooked

Awe snap they got me today#4 bahahah

I'm still there. Just another patriot 😉 like you. Shit you were one of my first followers. I was honored. Its no fun there anymore. I struggle with figuring out the new platforms.

God1st PrayerWarrior Healer of bodies & souls

In response Joanna Nanna to her Publication

KUDOS to anonup administrator for an intuitive platform for those of us who aren't very tech savvy.
👍👍👍

(1) Show this thread

hmm... Read differently, "WHO is left."

This Patriot loves God, Country, Family. #FamilyIsEverything

at the ready!! put me in coach!!