Only followers of this user (@unite_worldwide) can see their posts

I believe in God, country, & stengthening our frequency and inner light. Unwaivering in faith, love my fellow Patriots I'M ALL IN! #wwg1wga

In response E.T. PHONE HOME to his Publication

It's actually quite obvious these are two different men.

MY THEORY: People like the Kardashians are given fame and fortune in exchange for ever evolving themselves with plastic surgery. The DeepState ensures that they have millions of followers who then get acclimated to seeing significant physical changes in appearances. By doing so, they are training the human eye to forgive and accept meaningful alterations. Men changing into women? Even better. The whole trans movement have many liberals accepting the most severe and ludicrous physical modifications. Yes, I really believe it is all one orchestrated plan devised so that we accept their "puppets" when they replace the real ones.

Only followers of this user (@unite_worldwide) can see their posts

(1) Show this thread

The real one was very evil, just like Pence. Have to be brain dead from too much flouride and processed foods not to see it.🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

God Bless Donald Trump, the Q Team, and Patriots all over the world! #WWG1WGA #SaveTheChildren #SaveAmerica #GodWins

Earlobes and lips don't match. Bags under th eyes don't match.

Ears and Nose alone

Father, husband, brother and occasional Eye Doc. Do the next right thing.

Plastic surgery. Eyes and chin....period.

Christian Conservative, rebellious when necessary. Love God, family, & country.

Real b i d e n had evil in his eyes. You can see it!