Red Pilled For 30+ years.🐸 Exposing Govt Corruption, Fraud & The NWO. Truth Seeker✨USAF Veteran✈️ #GodWins🕊️ #SaveAmerica 🇺🇸 🦅#Agenda47

BRAVO!

Married, MAGA, Marine, and All-around Magnificent Human Being!! WWG1WGA NCSWIC singindavey38 on Truth Social

I am Facing The effects of This Right now.
Three Days After Seeing a new Chiropractor for the first time, who told me he was fully Vaccinated,
I became very Ill with Respiratory Issues and Had to be Taken to the ER in an Ambulance!
Because My COVID Test was negative, They Diagnosed it as Pneumonia gave me Anti Biotics, and Sent Me Home.
Now, a Month Later, I have Been Back to the ER, Diagnosed this time with a Bronchial Infection" with the Same tx.
Now, I have to wait a week for another Test, before I can be allowed to see a Pulmonologist.
Funny thing is, I Know no one who has had COVID, and only One Person who has Been "Fully Vaccinated"... The Chiropractor, and I have seen him 4 times since I first got sick!
Not Going Back there!
Wouldn't You Think, if They really Thought I had COVID, There would be More Urgency about the Testing?
And Who's health are These Doctors Really looking out for?
Mine... Or Their Own??

In response David Mulloy to his Publication

Listen to Doctor Levy ... he prescribes complete recovery the last 1/4 of the video - the entire video is great ... but success rate with a simple cure for this ailment.

https://vokalnow.com/video/4192?utm_source=Engaged%20%283%20Months%29&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Dr.%20Thomas%20Levy%20%28YuR9iG%29&_kx=1FvJcYtRMk7HQpnlddTx2RUmWszW87hfZA6_GvwPrPc%3D.SwvL6p

Good luck I hope you feel better!

Only people mentioned by @Texasdude in this post can reply

In response Ken Conner to his Publication

whoops, sorry Ken, thought you were the fellow who got so ill from shedding, nevertheless, glad you like the info. Best to you.

In response Ken Conner to his Publication

Read all the posts under DoQ Holliday from Dan Alito - great remedies - I'm glad you liked the video, I thought it was very beneficial too. Get well fren!