I'm here for a reason #FamilyIsEverything

Tonight 45 live πŸ‘

Trained to Kill, Born to Save! Riding Shotgun with The Don while we smoke out the rats!

In response NEO ONE to his Publication

Just Know that The Don isn’t going to reveal the Big Picture in plain view, so be sure to get the real perspective once He’s done with Sean & co.
πŸ‘‡πŸ˜ŽπŸ‘
https://x22report.com/aiovg_videos/ep-2554b-every-battle-is-won-before-its-ever-fought-the-truth-is-about-to-shine/

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

In response Dan Auito to his Publication

I just watched it with my daughter. I will never ever ever understand why he is encouraging the jab. I know so many people right now whose health is negatively affected right now from it. I just don't get it. I love and support him, I just don't understand it.

Search for Truth no matter the consequence! Welcome everyone who seeks the Truth! American State NationalπŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯WWG1WGA!!πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸΏ

In response Hope Always888 to her Publication

He has no choice but to promote it, if he says otherwise he'll be labelled as an antivaxer and wants people to die. Look what happened with chlorine dioxide(a chemical found in bleach, but also in medicine) he's telling people to drink bleach. Look at when he said hydroxichloriquin is an effective treatment and preventative, they said it will kill you. Also if he hadn't pushed the vax through to where it's for emergency use only they would have approved it through the FDA by feb and mandate it for all. You have to play the game by their rules or you lose

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

In response Patriot DRP to his Publication

I get it. It just drives me insane. I know we know the deal as to the whole emergency use thing. The folks still asleep don't.

Only people mentioned by @PatriotD in this post can reply

In response Patriot DRP to his Publication

#ThinkForYourself ❀️