Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

Sunday reminder:

HCQ is a vaccine.

The experimental jab is NOT.

Trained to Kill, Born to Save! Riding Shotgun with The Don while we smoke out the rats!

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Trained to Kill, Born to Save! Riding Shotgun with The Don while we smoke out the rats!

In response Dan Auito to his Publication

I’ll take homeopathic remedies for $1,000 Alex!

P.S. πŸ‘‡πŸΈπŸ‘

@patriotsandthelike
Homemade Hydroxychloroquine

2 grapefruit peels
3 lemon peels
2 orange peels
8 cups of water
Simmer for 3 hours covered with glass lid on.
Let it cool for 2 hours
Strain into glass jars and refrigerate.
Consume 2 to 3 tablespoons of the liquid twice a day.

Only people mentioned by @DanUSCG in this post can reply

I asked myself why I would suspect anything less from the FDA! Over the years I have come to learn they are evil. There are so many things they approve that are poisonous. In Europe they do not allow the sunscreens that the U.S. does they are carcinogenic. GMO's the list is far and wide. Tear down the whole diseased temple!

Let’s see what happens, will they take the bait? πŸ€”

nobody in theory is stupid enough to fall for this trap but....

Outsider, Patriot, Truther, son of God, Never quits, Stops at nothing .

We gonna hang these bastards

(6) Show this thread

Deplorable, Lover of Jesus, Mother, Grandmother to 4. #MAGA #WWG1WGA #SaveOurChildren #DarktoLight #Godwins #GodBlessAmerica #Trump4EVER

Thank you so much for this information, but how do we know if the vaccine that is given is "Trump's" vaccine? NOT for myself, but my Mother is thinking about getting COVID vaccine once it's FDA approved, and since President Trump supports/approves.

In response Lisa Dianne to her Publication

Nuff Said! βš”οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έβš”οΈ

(1) Show this thread

Moar Sauce with that Bread Patriot! πŸ§‘β€πŸ³