Only people mentioned by @JacksRule in this post can reply

Retired Pediatric RN and farm wife. Treasure my family, God & country! Fight for Justice, Truth & Freedom always! I Am That I Am.🌹

In response Truth Seeker to his Publication

How truly horrible! Wow how do they ever even learn this thought process? It must be handed down through generations or religious beliefs, just horrible! πŸ₯ΊπŸ₯Ίβ˜ΉοΈβ˜ΉοΈπŸ˜’πŸ˜’βœοΈβœοΈπŸ™πŸ™ God bless those poor children and women.

Patriot, Conservative, WWG1WGA, Q Follower, Qanon, Constant Alumni of the Twitter Jail Club.

Lucky us in Northern Virginia, Governor Commie Northam just brought in a plane load of them. Absolutely no quarantine, immediately taken to a local college and processed for relocation within the entire communities. Trump said last night that we need to be more concerned about the diseases these unvetted foreigners are bringing to America vs. the variants from the covid. Now add rapists to the list. I don't even hear a peep out of citizens around me about this travesty. They just walk about carrying on in their day-to-day routines as if nothing has happened.

I stand with President Trump and patriots WW! #GodWins πŸ™

πŸ€¬πŸ€¬πŸ€¬πŸ€¬πŸ˜”

With Trump from the beginning I will be there til the end. God wins! Save our childrenβ€οΈπŸš‚πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

Please God erase these monsters from the earth.