Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

LETS PLAY A GAME.

Who can find the real match of B1d3ns hands?

Vein patterns don’t lie.

It’s NOT Biden folks.

Pro-tip: Go to GettyImages.com and compare with real Biden from pre-2015 images.

The winner gets a special gift from yours truly. Spread this amongst other Patriots on Telegram, Twitter, Gab & other platforms...

Good luck!

πŸ•Ά

π•ƒπ•šπ•§π•šπ•Ÿπ•˜ π•šπ•Ÿ 𝕋𝕙𝕖 π•‹π•¨π•šπ•π•šπ•˜π•™π•₯ β„€π• π•Ÿπ•–, 𝕨𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕖 ℝ𝕠𝕕 π•˜π•£π•–π•¨ 𝕦𝕑! #DΙͺΙ’Ιͺα΄›α΄€ΚŸSα΄ΚŸα΄…Ιͺᴇʀs

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

100% Texan Patriot. Lifelong seeker of truth. Love of God, family and the goodness of humanity, let it shine! 🌞

In response Gracie Noodles to her Publication

Hey, has anything ever been said about that ring that JOS wears? i’ve seen colored pics of it and it looks red, similar to an illuminati ring? 😳

They came from royalty and were one of the bloodlines who obviously didn't follow the script

In response Truth Seeker1111 to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Patriot_iss in this post can reply

100% Texan Patriot. Lifelong seeker of truth. Love of God, family and the goodness of humanity, let it shine! 🌞

In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication

They? This kind of ring has such a negative connotation and has been highlighted by so many to send the message that the wearer is evil….so, curious to understand the meaning of it on JOS’s hand….. this picture obviously wants you to notice, and I’ve seen it highlighted before. just trying to figure out the message, if there is supposed to be one. Thanks 😊

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

In response Truth Seeker1111 to her Publication

They = Kennedys. From what I understand they are part of the bloodline families but of course didn't go along with their plan

(1) Show this thread