Only followers of this user (@MrDeeds1111) can see their posts

In response Mr. Deeds to his Publication

Sorry I disagree with him, even when he was POTUS, I was not going to get it. As much of a supporter I am of him, he would not of swayed me to get it. I am getting mixed emotions with this interview. My freewill comes from God not any human. And why would you be proud of a killer jab (I speak from knowledge of people dying because of it.)

PROUD to be an AMERICAN 🇺🇸 Navy Nurse Veteran🦅⚓️💫✨🇺🇸

At rally last night he said, the vaccines work, so confused

Jesus Saves, WWG1WGA, God Wins, 9/11 Truth, Trump Supporter, JFKjr lives, Truth Will Prevail, #SaveTheChildren

I hate that he is promoting these evils jabs

Nothing is More Precious than the Children! All Of Humanity Is Uniting To Defeat Unspeakable Evil. God Bless and Protect the QTeam.

At last night's rally in Alabama:

Yes, Trump said he took the “vaccine”.

Define “vaccine”.

He did not say J&J, Moderna, Phizer.

He’s only ever taken HCQ, which IS a vaccine.

He also was on Regeneron when at Walter Reed, which I believe is a therapeutic.

I do not make excuses for Trump. I too have questions.

But I understand that I DO NOT UNDERSTAND everything he has on his plate and I trust this man.

Nothing is More Precious than the Children! All Of Humanity Is Uniting To Defeat Unspeakable Evil. God Bless and Protect the QTeam.

In response Radiant Patriot -Z to her Publication

Only followers of this user (@MrDeeds1111) can see their posts

(2) Show this thread

🙏🏻Christ Following 👑Daughter of the King 🎨 Artist 🇺🇸Trump Supporter 🐸 Creek walker👩🏻‍🦳 Gramma 🌎Global Earther 😘#saveourchildren

This is bizarre! He did not answer her question but ranted on about HIS vaccine. Will somebody please explain this!