If this truly is the same guy, it would explain numerous things:

1.) the need for sunglasses and a hat (semi-disguise)
2.) the military-like demeanor during the entirety of Trump’s speech
3.) the 17-sign held up in front of the Save America sign
4.) the placement of this man, directly in camera view, for absolutely everyone to see
5.) the stern, almost “i’m pissed off” look that he had the entire time. No emotion. Just blank stares.

https://t.me/TheTraveler_spreads_truth

Only people mentioned by @sercorimo in this post can reply

Red Pilled after an Oct 28 event. Christian and imperfect. Still learning, question EVERYTHING. What I know I know always willing to help.

In response sercorimo ... to her Publication

Im betting some other “people” noticed him too....and I do hope they crap themselves...seems maybe more of Tram 6 didnt die??
interesting....

Caught that too. Made me laugh.

Lover of life, freedom and my God. Sharing my truth.

loved his 17 sign! 😊

CalmInTheStorm 🇺🇸 FollowerOfJesus * FamilyIsEverything * Eph 6 ArmorOfGod * 2 Timothy 1:7 * PrayerWarrior/Writer/Researcher

Only followers of this user (@GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts

Nothing is More Precious than the Children! All Of Humanity Is Uniting To Defeat Unspeakable Evil. God Bless and Protect the QTeam.

In response 1776 Life to his Publication

🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

(1) Show this thread

It’s not what I know, it’s what I believe!! The plan was started by JFK and 45 is finishing it!! 🇺🇸🦅

🦅🇺🇸💪🏼❤️
We, the people are pissed!! Enough!
God Bless our Military!!

I'm a patriot. I am here to learn & share the truth. I am looking forward to President Trumps return & the Great Awakening.

I noticed this guy too...I wondered about his glasses and he gave me an uneasy feeling. I always worry about Trump.

Loyal Patriot - Veteran Mom - Love my God and my country!

I was wonderinng about this guy! I was like it’s nightime why is he wearing sunglasses, then he had the 17 sign!! Dayyyyumm!