Only people mentioned by @Jimbo0566 in this post can reply

Always have been ready!

#1776,#NCSWIC, #GodWins, #trump, #wwg1wga,#MAGA, #TheGreatAwakening, ,#electionfraud, #saveourchildren, #BidensBoarderBloodbath

Been Ready. Just say the word.

Dark To Light 🌍Make Earth Great Again🌎 WWG1WGA 💫 Faith. Hope. And Love✨The best is yet to come 🙏

👍 YES 💯

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

Hey! commies Quit! poking the lion! WE will beat u fare and square, THE TRUTH! We have God on our side!

GRANDMA LOVES MY BABIES. I LOVE TRUTH, HATE EVIL and have spent years RESEARCHING. I LOVE YESHUA. EAGER TO SEE WHAT GOD HAS Planned

I KNOW MANY THAT ARE JUST WAITING FOR T HE CHANCE TO FIRE THE FIRST SHOT in DEFENSE of their life and LIBERTY. WE HAVE NOT DEFENDED THIS COUNTRY FOR YEARS FOR NOTHING

God is everything, literally. Blessed, married, mom x2, ❤️USA, Trump, military, patriots ,MAGA. 🤬 pedos commies & traitors of ALL stripes

YES

Nothing is More Precious than the Children! All Of Humanity Is Uniting To Defeat Unspeakable Evil. God Bless and Protect the QTeam.

Yep.

As POTUS said last night at rally:

"WE WILL NOT BEND, WE WILL NOT BREAK, WE WILL NOT BACK DOWN, AND WE WILL NEVER, EVER, EVER, EVER BACK DOWN!” – DJT 🔥🔥🔥🇺🇸🇺🇸

I was FlyAnon on Twitter and Gab... Supports Trump, Transparency, Q, Rule of Law and Disclosure of Crime in Government.

American Patriots can play the same game but we out number you and we have guns too?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gd9Ie0mmE1Q

BEEN FIGHTING THIS SINCE MARCH 2020, HAD THIS SIGN UP SINCE FEBRUARY 2021, FEDEX HAS REFUSED TO DELIVER TO MY PROPERTY, LOST MY 6 FIGURE INCOME JOB, IN IT FOR THE LONG HAUL AND WILL FIGHT AND IF NEED BE DIE, BUT TAKE MANY WITH ME TO THE GRAVE FOR THOSE WHO RESTRICT MY FREEDOM.

In response Mark Strauss to his Publication

❤️

(1) Show this thread

I was FlyAnon on Twitter and Gab... Supports Trump, Transparency, Q, Rule of Law and Disclosure of Crime in Government.

Here Here!!!

I'm here for a reason #FamilyIsEverything

I prefer to die standing, before I live crawling.
GOD is with the GOOD.
No doubt about it.

In response NEO ONE to his Publication

what other energies strikes that we cannot see follow the same rules?

🇨🇦‘s For Trump 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿 Kindred Spirits✨ #The Great Awakening #WWG1WGAWW #TheBestIsYetToCome #GodWins #JfkJrLives

In response NEO ONE to his Publication
(3) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@ROBBIN3971) can see their posts

✝️⚖️🇺🇸 🐸 God is my King, Trump is my President. I talk to animals. Mom of 5, Grandma of 15. Grafter of trees.

There are many sleepers that just want to be left alone, just like the silent majority, but they will fight if this fight comes to them. I’ve said all along, I pity the person they send to give me the jab. I have not taken any medication, not even so much as a tylenol since 1996 and i’m not planning on breaking that record anytime soon.

With Out A Doubt!!

Fought in the 2016 meme war Was kicked off Twitter 4 times I have my badge of honor Midnight Rider, Anon, God, and Country #WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE

This is my red line in the sand, I would rather die on my feet than on my knees I AM WITH YOU ALL THE WAY! Where we go one, We go all

💯

yes and i live in Belgium and Iam Dutch/half Algerian, Rachida rather die standing!💪🏼! (we are in the center of all “ thatwrongdoing). But I do believe the book is already written.❣️
America first, Israel last🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🌟
Rise shining StarS, Rise🕊💌

To many things are not adding up. I'm here to try to figure out why.

My mother (vaxxed) and I had this conversation the other day. I told her that if they come at me with a needle I'm going to have to shoot them..her response--I know.

#FamilyIsEverything MAGA Proud Navy Dad They are all Fooked

I would rather die a violent death than take the jab

In response Q_KingDavid 0o0 to his Publication

I ain't going with either of those, WE ARE HERE TO DOMINATE< PER GOD

All evil needs to reign is for good people to remain silent. Proud American Patriot. Roll Tide Roll! Q - 1Q7 - JFK jr. Q+ - DJT

In response Q_KingDavid 0o0 to his Publication

I would prefer others not having to die a violent death trying to jab me with that shit.

(2) Show this thread

Assault will give us an official legal reason to defend ourselves and teach them a lesson they should have learned a very long time ago. Just like a bully that is all talk that picks on the wrong nice guy.

fort et debout 😎✊

American patriot living on a rock in the middle of the Atlantic

definitely medical tyranny is the hill I will die on. Naturalist by the hands of God , no manufactured "medicine" goes in my body,

Curious Patriot 🇺🇸. Crass humor appreciate 🤣. Cursive language warning ⚠️. F.-A.-F.-O. Hall of Fame 🏆. Gemini ♊. Type -O ⛔. T.I. 🚔.

In response Maybe Herb to her Publication

Same. The difference being I'm not worried about medical tyranny, I'm protected by a porting treaty.

(1) Show this thread

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts