🔴#ThePeoplesBridge Veronica is in the hospital. she says she feels like shit brithers and sisters; and the doc is giving her ivermectin.

sending hugs and prayers to our mighty warrior.

Only people mentioned by @r363ll10n in this post can reply

Canadian Patriot who loves her US neighbors. God. Family. Gramma. Love is the answer to everything. WWG1WGA. No DMs

In response r363l l10n to her Publication

Sending you many prayers, Veronica 🙏❤️🙏
You are a beacon of light to so many.
Get well soon.❤️

God fearing Patriot.Fed up with the insanity,more of an organizer than a fighter unless my back is to the wall.MI lets get together.Married.

God can heal. period. We LOVE YOU!!! God bless, angels are surrounding you as we speak. Feel the love.

I'm dedicated to the cause. The children of the world need our help. We as a nation must put an end to this Travesty. WWG1WGA

Lord, please put your healing hands on this GREAT AMERICAN PATRIOT and please give her back her strength because we NEED her.
She is one of your true warriors. She is on the front line everyday, fighting for you and your beloved children.
In God's name I pray.
Amen.
We all miss you, stay safe and please get better. We need you and we love you.

Prayers for GODS Mighty Warrior 🙏🙏🙏 May GOD heal and keep you safe 💖💖💖 Love And Light ✨✨✨ Thank You For Standing Up For Freedom And Humanity 🔥🔥🔥

Light Warrior, The knower of all Truth, Love God, Love my Family, Love Trump, Love America.. Always learning.. WWG1WGA

Sending you prayers and healing energy, you will be up and about quickly! You got this, call in your higher self to help heal you!

🐸 #FamilyIsEverything MAGA. MEGA. FALL CABAL. I LOVE THE STQRM. PATRIOTS UNITE. POPCORN READY! Q. SAVE OUR CHILDREN. WWG1WGA

You Got This. You Are To Tough and We Are sending healing energy.
Rise and Take Your Rightful Place On The Peoples Bridge. We Need You. LOVE LOVE LOVE.

🙏🙏

Patriot, Conservative, Prayer Warrior, PureBlood! ...Love & Gratitude ... Kind heart, fierce mind, brave spirit !

Still praying Ms. Veronica - I know you will be better soon! There are tons of folks praying for you! 😇 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Sending Prayers!!!!

God please heal Veronica!! We need this sweet lady in this battle against evil. 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

Only followers of this user (@GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

🙏🙏🙏

American Founding Family Descendant. Freedom warrior. AU test kitchen explorer. Discerning Dame.

There are bridges all over the nation inspired by you. Many prayers for your speedy recovery - you have much work still to do any many more to inspire! God Bless you and America!

Hugs and prayers going up for you sweetie! We ♥ you!

get well soon! God's healing upon you

✝️⚖️🇺🇸 🐸 God is my King, Trump is my President. I talk to animals. Mom of 5, Grandma of 15. Grafter of trees.

❤️🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻❤️

God bless my sweet lady and get well soon! God speed!

God is everything, literally. Blessed, married, mom x2, ❤️USA, Trump, military, patriots ,MAGA. 🤬 pedos commies & traitors of ALL stripes

prayers up for this lioness in Christ❣️🙏🙏🙏

🍊🍊🍊MAGA KAG Trump Won! 🙏🏻💛🇺🇸WWG1WGA 🙏🏻💛🇺🇸 I Love President Trump and the most Beautiful and Kind First Lady ever!!! 💕

Love, Hugs and prayers to you Veronica!
💕🤗🙏🏻

🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Only followers of this user (@JazzyMama) can see their posts

With Trump from the beginning I will be there til the end. God wins! Save our children❤️🚂🇺🇸

GOD PLEASE HELP THIS AMAZING WARRIOR FELL BETTER!! WE NEED HER NEVER ENDING SPIRIT!!

Indigo starseed van Sirius het blauwe ras. Onze missie op aarde als één enorme collectieve kracht is om eenheid te verspreiden! ❣wwg1wga❣

beterschap lieverd ik stuuf je liefde, licht en healing 🙏❤

I'm a God loving Patriot, Prayer warrior, Mom of Four ❤️ and Gma of several ❤️ WWG1WGA 🇺🇲🦅🇺🇲🦅 TRUMP WON!!

Sending prayers to you Veronica!! Get well soon dear! ❤️

My full name in Gematria=The Best Is Yet To Come~A robin red-breast in a cage puts all of Heaven in a rage~ Born in the USA/Live in `Q`uebec

🙏💜Get well soon.America and the world need you....xoxo

God fearing, Jesus loving, constitution loving, Trump supporter,and most of all SAVE THE CHILDREN!

Praying that God will give you a speedy recovery! And thank God your doctor prescribed Ivermectin. Thank you for all you have done, you are a true patriot! All my love

MAGA - Harm NONE - Treat others the way you want to be treated - SAVE THE CHILDREN - We are ALL ONE - WWG1WGA/NCSWIC/TBIYTC

Many prayers, Angels and much love are being sent to you Veronica!!!

Praying that you feel better soon!! We LOVE YOU!! ❤️🙏🌞

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Prayers for healing!

Red pilled since the 80's - Been waiting for this a long time! - Biblical!

Halleluia - Ivermectin, God is on your side Veronica. Prayers from New Zealand.