Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

Hackers hacking the State Dept. Wonder who they could be? πŸ˜‚πŸΏπŸΏπŸΏ

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

I WONDER WHO :p

I was FlyAnon on Twitter and Gab... Supports Trump, Transparency, Q, Rule of Law and Disclosure of Crime in Government.

In response MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT to her Publication
Suicide is Painless (M.A.S.H Theme) - YouTube

This is one of my favorite songs... because it's one of my favorite shows ^_^Lyrics:Through early morning fog I seevisions of the things to bethe pains that ...

In response Jon Neville to his Publication

howcome you respond to posts with songs?

I was FlyAnon on Twitter and Gab... Supports Trump, Transparency, Q, Rule of Law and Disclosure of Crime in Government.

In response reaper myer to his Publication

the vibration of the song sends a message? If you are able to see the correlation then you would understand that the thoughts carry thru the message?

In response Jon Neville to his Publication

i mustt be immune to vibrations. alls i know is i was reading some post and i checked the comments and see a youtube link and think its related to the topic. you got me 3 times.....i was like fuck its another shitty song lol

Only people mentioned by @jonnevi in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Jon Neville, click on at the bottom under it