This makes perfect sense to me and would be another hidden purpose of the plandemic, so many PCR tests, collecting DNA and geolocation us with the vaccines.

Only people mentioned by @yolsync in this post can reply

#WWG1WGA #digitalsoldier #GodWins #KAG #Qarmy #TheBestisYettoCome #1776 #Theearthisa HORIZONTALplane,ishallNOTbeMOVED No DM replies!

In response Yol Ubsa to her Publication

Jesus did.. and that's why God Wins. And you're right... what a Trump Card!🤩😎

Only followers of this user (@KimDonaldson07) can see their posts

PATRIOT, TRUMP SUPPORTER, Mom and healer working for a better world. Leave the world a better place than we found it.

In response Kim Donaldson to her Publication

actually i think you are go to find out he did marry and he did have a child. That wife went to France. very very interesting.

(1) Show this thread

Q is my favorite letter!!!!!! I love my country, I love freedom..and I believe in spreading TRUTH!!!

Hope you don't mind I have 2 dreams that I have gotten about things like this.....when I read your post it reminded me of them. (2 pictures)

🕊AKA Sherry Mac🕊BELIEVERWWG1WGAWW💧SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOW💧

well Joe and others DID TRY to kidnap John .

In response Jane Doe✔️ to her Publication

seems drunk Joe drunk dialed some stupidity, but the truth, then tried to frame John for attempted kidnap of him! who were the others?

(1) Show this thread

ive thought this too.

The light is brighter on the other side! You have to learn to Love and Laff! Vet and Old!

AND YES THERE IS A JESUS BLOODLINE! IT IS EVEN HERE IN THE STATES

30⬆️| Mx| Catholic| Prolife| Conservative Right| Anti woke| Nerd| Collector| Otaku| Asperger syndrome| GESARA.

In response Walk After Midnite to his Publication

I believe it more, the elite always left clues of their plans through Hollywood, "The Da Vinci code" and "Angels and demons" were not simple fiction.

(1) Show this thread