#19DJT, Digital Warrior 👨🏻‍💻, Truth & Justice 🧐, God Wins ✝️ SaveOurChildren 💗, Wwg1WgaWW🌎 IFBAP💯Q+Anons🐸 Great Awakening/Dark2Light

TRUMP GOT AND RECCOMENDING THE SHOT WTF

He has said before that he got the J&J shot when it was first available. That is the only one he has ever endorsed, but it is different now, it has been altered. he has never said “ go get the shot”, just that its there and we have our freedom of choice.

In response Anonymous Patriot17 to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @bss2rt in this post can reply

#19DJT, Digital Warrior 👨🏻‍💻, Truth & Justice 🧐, God Wins ✝️ SaveOurChildren 💗, Wwg1WgaWW🌎 IFBAP💯Q+Anons🐸 Great Awakening/Dark2Light

In response Stacy Stewart to her Publication

HE'S RECOMENDING THE DEATH JAB WHEN HIS WHOLE CAMP IS FIGHTING AGAINST GENOCIDE FROM THE VAX SMH

Proud American and Patriot. I believe in God, love my country, would die for my family, and trust in our military.

In response Anonymous Patriot17 to his Publication

so, he said “take the jab” or did he just say he got the shot and many others should too? In every single instance that people freak out over this, he has never said “go out and get a shot”. He has promoted the choices we have and thw freedoms that allow us to make the choice. Listen carefully to the words he chooses.

(1) Show this thread