Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Casualty of the twatter purge (7 accounts gone) WWG1WGA ❤️✝️❤️🇺🇸🙏🍊

I am so confused that Trump says to get the vaccine because he got it. Didn’t he get Regeneron- the monocolonal antibody shot? My home state is AL- he got booed about the vax statement. Then he said- you should get the vax. WTF? I get it- if no vax, then we’d be masked for 12 years. Now, it’s available- why push it? Is he a clone- seriously? my hope is not in this or any man- my hope is in THE LORD GOD ALMIGHTY!

In response Angie Mac to her Publication

I agree! The vaccine thing still confuses me. He reiterated we must HAVE OUR FREEDOMS though!!!

Do you think he took the J & J vax? Its the one that didnt use MRNA...and of course they stopped it.

In response Audrey Patriot to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @wesgirl81 in this post can reply

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Casualty of the twatter purge (7 accounts gone) WWG1WGA ❤️✝️❤️🇺🇸🙏🍊

the j and j vax has something else in it that is not good- I’ll post the video for you to listen to.