#FamilyIsEverything, The Truth Shall Set You Free

Agreed.

Empath. BA in ministry. Mental Health Advocate. Don't tread. Libertarian. Conservative where it counts. Pics-mine. MTN time, USA.

In response Kitkat Reborn to her Publication

How can it be any worse than what we show kids on PG 13 movies or to adults on R rated movies?

I don't normally think this.

But blocking the reality at this point is allowing a false narrative to continue.

I personally and others like me I'm sure don't have enough hours in a day to take on all of the sleepers on tw**ter because I have my own house to physically and spiritually prepare.

AIR IT, and stop making decisions for the rest of us in terms of what we can handle. THAT is how liberals think.

#MAGA

Family is Everything. Remembering David Dorn & Veronica Wolski. #WWG1WGA

In response QueZ Sentme to her Publication

Watching someone die or scream in real survival mode pain can not be compared to anything in Movies or TV.

No Horror Movie will prepare you for the strong vibration that hits your mid-section and starts to nauseate you. Your brain will not understand what is happening. Uncontrollable tremors will go through your body. You will want to throw up.

99.9% of people have never experienced anything like that.

With that said, people do need to see, but I will warn people, it will not be like watching a movie, it is a vibrational experience when it is real and you won't EVER forget it.

I personally don't watch horror movies for that reason. Think movie "8 MM." Many people stopped watching TWD when "Lucille" arrived. People have proven they have the capacity to not watch. Military are subjected to what you speak and are not supported when they return to regular life. We can't be any more broken of a nation than we are right this minute.

We are given plenty of warnings for graphic content. They can fuzz out Hunter's butt on tw**ter. There's plenty of info that can be dispersed without showing it all.

I am sick and tired of people making decisions for me of what I can and cannot handle. I know my boundaries and I know when to look away.

EMPATH. Some of us know more and feel more than we could ever think of. But we aren't stupid children and I'm tired of being treated like one.

Telling people we know what's best for them and removing personal responsibility is what got us here in the first place.

#MAGA

In response Dwayne ThePain1111 to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Q_Sentme in this post can reply

Family is Everything. Remembering David Dorn & Veronica Wolski. #WWG1WGA

In response QueZ Sentme to her Publication

I'm just warning people that you will not be able to just look away when you see the real thing. I'm not talking about PTSD either.

Pulling people's intestines off a telephone pole after a car crash, or seeing your friend get cut in half in a warzone is not what i am referring to. That is a Gore Shock, not similar at all.

If you watch a perp draw a knife through a victim whose body knows they are about to die, the victim sends out a vibration you do not need to be any sort of empath to feel. Your core system's fight or flight activates and you become sick uncontrollably if you are a compassionate person,

or if you are Evil, you will be loving it and want more of that feeling, like MAO when he first experienced it.

It's the same signal that goes out to a heard of animals when one is dying from an attack they do not have to look at the attack to know.

It's the Feeling I'm referring to, anything in a horror movie is a cartoon to me now.

Empath. BA in ministry. Mental Health Advocate. Don't tread. Libertarian. Conservative where it counts. Pics-mine. MTN time, USA.

In response Dwayne ThePain1111 to his Publication

Warning someone of or telling someone what to do (or not to) is not the same thing.

So are you saying demons will be unleashed? Many of us already assume (put on) the full armor of God and are distinctly aware of the evils in the world. Maybe it's time for the demons to be identified in their true un-glory.

Good for you, horror movies are cartoons. If I felt that way, I don't think I would brag about it. People might wonder as to my true intentions.

#MAGA

(1) Show this thread