Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

SEC_TEST_D3
Q

Only people mentioned by @Qanon76er_WWG1WGA in this post can reply

Trained to Kill, Born to Save! Riding Shotgun with The Don while we smoke out the rats!

In response QAnon76er WWG1WGA -Z to his Publication

I'm here for a reason #FamilyIsEverything

In response Dan Auito to his Publication

I was FlyAnon on Twitter and Gab... Supports Trump, Transparency, Q, Rule of Law and Disclosure of Crime in Government.

In response Dan Auito to his Publication

they will choose the easy way out instead the shame of tribunal and execution?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ODV6mxVVRZk&list=RDGMEMQ1dJ7wXfLlqCjwV0xfSNbA&index=2

Johnny Mandel - Suicide Is Painless (Audio) - YouTube

Music video by Johnny Mandel performing Suicide Is Painless (audio). Originally released 1970. All rights reserved by Columbia Records, a division of Sony Mu...

(3) Show this thread

Pro bono for the children. Empath super power. Following our missing children since 2015. Due Process Auditor.Fed tort case # 7:22-CV-178-FL

Didnt Kappy say "1221 take it away"?

Born in Romania Living in UK @Registered Nurse #ProLIFE #WorldWidePatriot #ProudDigitalSoldier #TrustThePlan #TrustTheMan #TrustGOD

Must collapse.

I AM Divine Love!❤️ I AM Divine Light!🌟 I AM Divine Truth! 🗡 I AM Divine Gratitude! ✝️ I AM Divine Perfection! 😇 I AM! ❤️

528 Hz is the love frequency ❤️
Mirror is 825. August 25th?
Q Post 825 is SEC_TEST

August 25 = 89 = 8+9 = 17
Look Here = 89
End Is Near = 89
I Love God = 89
I Am Blessed = 89
Gift of God = 89
Come To Me = 89

SEC_TEST = 91
Buckle Up = 91
The Hammer = 91
Choose God = 91
Ace Of Wands = 91
God Wins = 91
Lion King = 91
Maestro = 91
Liberty = 91
Oneness = 91

I was FlyAnon on Twitter and Gab... Supports Trump, Transparency, Q, Rule of Law and Disclosure of Crime in Government.

In response Auntie_M 369 to her Publication

#MidnightRiders🐸 Spiritual Alchemist🦅 #SaveTheChildren #QArmyJapanFlynn🇺🇲🇯🇵 WWG1WGA

In response Auntie_M 369 to her Publication

"Hammer on the clock."

(2) Show this thread