VK@CryptoKoba on Twitter /@VincentKennedy

So Covid thingy really changed life. Lots of NEGATIVE to talk about however I like to focus on the positives. What are some of the POSITIVE things that changed for you and your household?
10:31 AM · Jan 15, 2021·Twitter Web App

Negative Positive in English Gematria equals: 1188
President Trump in English Gematria equals: 1188
Calm Before The Storm in English Gematria equals: 1188
Holy Spirit Of God in English Gematria equals: 1188

🙏🏼✝️❤️🇺🇸🦅🐸🍿#wwg1wga#MAGA

Only people mentioned by @1221Dovetail in this post can reply

In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication

Good things about Covid lockdowns: I learned to cut my own hair and my husband worked from home instead of getting up at 4:30 a few days a week to go to work. I do like to focus though, on those less fortunate. I am very angry how seniors in LTC have been treated. Those sick died alone. There was always a treatment that was denied to us - many died needlessly. Those who allowed this, have to be punished!

🇮🇹/🇬🇧/🇺🇸 ✝️ WWG1WGA 🌏Kindness is Free 💖✨Family is Everything✨💖

P.S. Gematria is awesome!

🇮🇹/🇬🇧/🇺🇸 ✝️ WWG1WGA 🌏Kindness is Free 💖✨Family is Everything✨💖

Pace of life slowed down which enabled us to appreciate life more in a simpler way. More of my family woke up to what is really happening in our world. I learned a lot from patriots - tho am not American I have spent my time (when not fighting for Brexit which is now happening) joining in fighting for the cause to free up America. (Have ❤️ President Trump from when I did my own digging as needed to understand why the media were so against him; thus I KNEW he was a good man)

Love animals and waves, and unbounded

Thank you so much as always! 🙏

Canadian Patriot #WWG1WGA #WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE #TheGreatAwakening Love and Light!

Birth of my son! Gratitude, love and light to you!