The light is brighter on the other side! You have to learn to Love and Laff! Vet and Old!

An Injustice Anywhere = Injustice Everywhere. Vegan, Respect & Protect ALL Innocent Beings. Life time unvaxed. Spiritual #TheGreatAwakening

In response Walk After Midnite to his Publication

Green Tea.. 😖🤢it seriously does make me🤮. But absolutely yes to everything else on the list😁!

The light is brighter on the other side! You have to learn to Love and Laff! Vet and Old!

In response ~sky~ kat to her Publication

AND GREEN TEA IS ONE OF THE BEST
I UNDERSTAND AND IT IS YOUR CHOICE

An Injustice Anywhere = Injustice Everywhere. Vegan, Respect & Protect ALL Innocent Beings. Life time unvaxed. Spiritual #TheGreatAwakening

I know😞, I have tried it a few times but the results are always yucky! However I'm hugely interested in Holistic Alternative (for my self & animals also) so I do my best in every other way🙂

In response ~sky~ kat to her Publication

ADD SOME LOCAL HONEY TO IT IF YOU NEED TO!
WIFE HAD TO

No Honey for me , been vegan 20yrs, so naturally I am a serious label reader. Although I have recommended 'local' honey or manuka honey, to the mother of two of my grandchildren for one or two healing purposes.

Only people mentioned by @sKy3s1119 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from ~sky~ kat, click on at the bottom under it