From General McInerney, Lin Wood and Robert Kennedy Jr. — Telegram

DO NOT TAKE THE VACCINE !!
&
How to LEGALLY decline it

In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication

Why the hell did POTUS warp speed a deadly vaccine to Americans?!

Juan O Seven (on anonup) Tweeted many times that whenever POTUS talked about the "vaccine" it was code for "Military."

I do NOT believe we will be FORCED to take this vaccine. But just in case people think they "should" have the vaccine for a viurs that doesn't exist, I wanted to post what these three men said about it.

I beieve all will be well and sooner than we hope 🙏💗🇺🇸

Only people mentioned by @KatistheSea3 in this post can reply

In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication

Thank you, I'm aware of all of this. There IS a vaccine and it IS killing people. And it did come out on POTUS' watch before the election. WHY? Whenever I post about not taking the vaccine, everyone attacks me and says that's Trump's vaccine.

It is NOT POTUS' vaccine. If anything, it's the deep state's vaccine.

We're at the end of the deep state demon world. They're being hunted this moment and they're fighting to the death.

Covid-19 is the flu or common cold. That was posted on the CDC and WHO websites March '20 before lockdowns began. That info has since been removed from those sites but it was there.

Masks and vaccines are methods of "control." President Trump and the Good Guys used the "lockdown" to bring in NESARA and rescue millions of children among other things.

Everything's going to be OK 💗

(1) Show this thread