I just have this feeling that something big is about to drop! Anyone else got that same antsy feeling?

Only people mentioned by @JonellaM in this post can reply

I love my God, Country, Family and DJT. Anon for 3 years. FULL TRUST in the plan. I am here to hold the line and be a Warrior for God.

In response Jonella Moore to her Publication

Yup MustangMedic has been posting videos from DC. Something big happened 2 nights ago at 2am. He recorded it. I heard they are building gallos in front of the white house or it could be the capital. ALso watch Melissa. https://welovetrump.com/2020/12/19/kim-clements-two-presidents-prophecy-unpacked/

WWG1WGA! πŸ˜‰πŸŒ΄πŸ™ Fighting until the end. God's armor- Ephesians 6: truth, righteousness, peace, faith, salvation, and the word of God.

πŸ˜„πŸŒ΄πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

Happily married Mama of 2. Loyal to our President and a fighter for the children! Trump Won! God Won! #WWG1WGA #SAVEOURCHILDREN πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ’–πŸΈπŸ’«

Love my country and my fellow Patriots. LOVE MY PRESIDENT. BRING THE PAIN SIR!!!!!! I DO NOT RESPOND TO DM!!!!

I so hope you are correct!

Ouid - not what you think. Operating Under the Influence of Divinity. :)

πŸ˜€I like the kitty.

I’ve been AWAKE since 1980, and have researched for 40 years. I’m a veteran of 4ch, 8ch and 8KUN. I now only have accounts here, WEGO & Gab.

In response McKinsey Ouid to her Publication

myn2 cats do that a lot whe we playbwith abfeather on a string, lol

(1) Show this thread

#GodWins,1221,WWG1WGA,β™ΎοΈπŸ’«β™ΎοΈ

I woke up this morning with that feeling and its just got stronger as the day went by.

I’ve been AWAKE since 1980, and have researched for 40 years. I’m a veteran of 4ch, 8ch and 8KUN. I now only have accounts here, WEGO & Gab.

In response American Girl to her Publication

Yeah! Me too! I am an empathic person and i know I'm picking up some kind of vibes.

(1) Show this thread