hey mate i have a question, i found this girl ir eally like but i found out shes vsccinated if i supplemented with pine needle tea and other things do you think id still be able to see her? im so sad

In response Edmun Whaley to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @ThankQWokeAgain in this post can reply

In response tristan brown to his Publication

a relationship between a nonvax and vax.
the vax have spike protein, nanits, and DNA alteration. The spike protein can be transmitted by being near together. The pine tea fights this by cleaning your system; heart, blood, digestive...
Nanits can transmit in body fluid like kissing. The unvax can detox but the vax have a million x the problem. Without booster shots (more nanites),this can be done. However the vax must be aware and willing to fight. I will add links to help.
The DNA can not transmit, nor can it be fix.
The unvax immune system has 2 parts. First attacks any bad stuff, then cleans and removes the bad stuff. The DNA alteration has changed the vax immune system. First part only attacks spike protein and no other bad stuff, then there no clean up or removal anymore. The blood cloting kills them.
There is only one true salvation to the death issue. This is in a personal relationship with our creator, Jesus the Christ. He is real. Through Him, all things are possible.

(3) Show this thread