Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

Seriously though...

Everyone is waiting for every little news drop and then panicking.

Take a breather.

Shut your phone down for 3 days.

Take your shoes off and go climb around on some rocks in the woods.

Go take a late summer dip in the local river.

Rest your mind and your soul for the days ahead.

Recharge.

🐸🍿⭐⭐⭐🌠πŸ”₯β™ˆβœ Almost Time πŸ•° Proud Anon Digital Soldier backing the BEST PRESIDENT EVER "TRUMP" He did it for us...πŸ˜βœ¨πŸŽ‡βœ¨

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

and thats the news from this week from Pepes News Desk turn in Monday for possible developments.

Only people mentioned by @Kdoner12 in this post can reply

Working to become a better version of myself through the grace of God. No DMs, please.

In response Weinerdog - WWG1WGA to her Publication

We subscribe to one of those services where the raw ingredients are shipped to you in a cardboard box and you prepare the recipes while following them from the app on a smartphone or tablet. So five nights out of the week, that's not an issue for us. However, for the day of the week that we order from a restaurant, deciding on what to get can be a challenge! πŸ˜„Not complaining about that, of course!

🐸🍿⭐⭐⭐🌠πŸ”₯β™ˆβœ Almost Time πŸ•° Proud Anon Digital Soldier backing the BEST PRESIDENT EVER "TRUMP" He did it for us...πŸ˜βœ¨πŸŽ‡βœ¨

oh thank god its not juss me 🀣

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

Isn't this the truth! ha