Good Evening Patriots. Thank you for all the wishes, prayers and questions. I'm still on therapy. First time yesterday I didn't have high temperature. Fighting back.

Only people mentioned by @JohnnyQ in this post can reply

In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication

πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

How you holdin up there homie? Been a few days. Sending prayers. πŸ™πŸ»

Patriot πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ who believes that the only way out is through it πŸ™ Stay atrong and united πŸ’ͺ

πŸ™, ❀ and light sent your way dear. oh ,and a 🎈because those always make me smile. πŸ˜‰

Jer29:11-13 I know the plans I have for U declares the Lord plans 4 prosperity & not disaster to give you a future & a hope... God Wins πŸ™πŸ»

πŸ™Glad you're feeling better. Now is the time to rest even more, when you start to feel better. (I've had it twice)

❀️I pray for you, get well and God bless you.

Avid debater, meme queen, artist, and truth seeker. Always challenge the narrative. You can call me LP for short

I have been so worried about you! Please keep me updated! You're in my prayer Johnny

πŸ™

Christian, Patriot , Trump my President! Mother grandma just hard working American.

god bless and heal you!

Truther, Patriot! Seeking Justice for All!🐸 πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ#WWG1WGA #SaveTheChildren

πŸ™πŸ™

So Happy to hear your feeling better! Haven't forgot you in my Prayers! πŸ™πŸ»β€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έβ€οΈπŸ™πŸ»

Here to support my President, my country and THE CHILDREN πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ» πŸ™πŸ» πŸ’₯πŸ’₯THE STAGE IS SETπŸ’₯πŸ’₯

πŸ™πŸ»πŸ‘ŠπŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»

Proud Patriot πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ DJT is my president! Permanently suspended from twatter after 4 accountsπŸ€ͺπŸ˜‚

πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™ŒπŸ»πŸ™ŒπŸ»πŸ™ŒπŸ»πŸ™ŒπŸ» Godspeed Healing πŸ’™

thank you for the update. prayers are continuing your way.

Love God #FamilyisEverthing Love my Country #GodAlwaysWins πŸ™πŸΌπŸ™ŒπŸΌπŸ’–πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

Hold the line friend be strong fight. πŸ™ŒπŸΌπŸ™πŸΌπŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ™ŒπŸΌπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈGet well soon .

πŸ‘‰ find me here! https://linktr.ee/petahjane

hey sorry to hear youre not well

I am a faithful follower of God, Jesus & The Holy Spirit! Patriot;Q & Trump supporter! Author of β€œLady In Waiting For The Promises Of God”!

πŸ™β€οΈ

Continued prayers πŸ™

Patriot, law and order, President Trump is my president. 2 time suspended on twatter, Parler, joined my Patriots here. WWG1WGA πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

prayers for your continued healing! πŸ™πŸ»

#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker βœπŸ‰πŸ¦ŒπŸͺΆβšœβš“πŸŒΉπŸ’™πŸ’š

#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker βœπŸ‰πŸ¦ŒπŸͺΆβšœβš“πŸŒΉπŸ’™πŸ’š

DRAGONS DONT STOP

U are so very loved

hugs

Get well soon πŸ²βœ¨πŸ™

Praying for you! πŸ™

I accept the truth no matter what the truth is. I will never surrender. love is the answer. 1111 Diabolical silliness.

πŸ™

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Casualty of the twatter purge (7 accounts gone) WWG1WGA β€οΈβœοΈβ€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ™πŸŠ

Johnny!!! I'm so thankful to hear this report!!! So grateful that you are getting better! Praying for perfect healing!!!

PJ is the name given to me at birth & it stands for Praise Jesus. It is written. What’s done in the dark will come to light. #GodWins

πŸ™β€οΈ

my prayer is with you

my prayer is with you

God and Country! Twitter for over a decade, purged from FB. I hunt breaking news and crave truth. Blessed to be here.

Your only job is to heal. Prayers continue.

✝️ Father | Husband | American Latino | Capitalist | Millennial Patriot | πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦…

Glad to hear Johnny πŸ™

keep on keeping on πŸ‘Š

Keep fighting, Johnny. WRWY

In my prayers, brother.