Janekkg
When mRNA vaccines were tried in mice-they did very well. They died when they were later challenged (exposed) to the virus in nature (these are called wild-type viruses).I'm hoping the second dose is the culprit. I noticed that the supply became a problem shortly after the election. I know a lot of folks still"waiting"to get it. I'm begging them not to get it, f for no other reason than the virus has an infection mortality rate at least as small as seasonal flu (and that vaccine does NOT work per Cochrane Meta-analysis, which is the highest level of highest quality medical evidence.

Only people mentioned by @SirHuckleberry in this post can reply

Ouid - not what you think. Operating Under the Influence of Divinity. :)

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

show them Dr. Mercola's article on Vitamin D levels and how taking Vitamin D will work, and that might convince them to not get the vaccine.

Love is the answer, Jesus is the way πŸ™πŸΌπŸ€

My mom got it today😒 I Am so sad and pretty darn mad. This fight is getting harder and harder to stomach. I am just keeping my eyes on the Lord. πŸ™πŸ’› God Bless, Nana.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Nancy Dyan to her Publication

That is all we can do hun, Nana is hoping that the med beds can fix it.

(1) Show this thread

Vaccines=huge money

In response Every Time to her Publication

A state senator once told me "The CDC could screw up a free lunch."

(1) Show this thread