I’m a healer a creator… Interested in Alternative healing projects & sustainable rebuilding with “solutions that don’t cost the earth”

GUESS WHAT THEY DO TO THE REMAINS OF THE CHILDREN AFTER THE ADRENOCHROME HARVESTING IS OVER ???

NOW THINK
ADRENOCHROME
ORGANS &
DIAMOND MAKING 💎

DO YOU UNDERSTAND THE BUSINESS VALUE FOR THE KABAL is Greatest this way

SWITZERLAND 🇨🇭
👇🏼👇🏼👇🏼💎
Cremation diamonds are real diamonds made from human cremation ashes. Firstly, the carbon of the cremation ashes is purified. Then, it is pressed into a cremation diamond with high pressure and high temperature (HPHT) machine

https://www.lonite.com/cremation-ashes-into-diamonds/

Your flexible friend. Interested in art, antiques and collectables. Music is the food of Love. Social Club Treasurer. Love President Trump!

In response Carminda Camara to her Publication

Yes, I have heard about this and I also heard that the Cabal have kidnapped over a million children from Haiti after the recent catastrophe.

Only people mentioned by @Sunny2021 in this post can reply

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Love and Peace to all my brothers and sisters of the world.

In response Sunny Star to her Publication

sick mother fookers