Only people mentioned by @Truebloods in this post can reply

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

In response Trumpwon 2020 to his Publication

Period, full stop. nuff said.

Thats what I was saying to friends when we saw this ! U cant get anywhere near that let alone at the exhaust sucked in or Fried Thats it

A Vet from a family line of Vets who loves My God, My Family and The United States of America 🇺🇸 and to the Republic for which it stands!

Ha Ha. that's right! I like your analogies. I'm still laughing! i particularly like the guy on his cell phone sitting on the pylon by the landing gear! He's probably texting his agent for the next acting job!

A Vet from a family line of Vets who loves My God, My Family and The United States of America 🇺🇸 and to the Republic for which it stands!

Ha Ha. that's right! I like your analogies. I'm still laughing! i particularly like the guy on his cell phone sitting on the pylon by the landing gear! He's probably texting his agent for the next acting job!

#WWG1WGA #digitalsoldier #GodWins #KAG #Qarmy #TheBestisYettoCome #1776 #Theearthisa HORIZONTALplane,ishallNOTbeMOVED No DM replies!

😂😂😂😂😂