πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²PatriotπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²Q'uriousπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²MomπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²WifeπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²Trump is My PresidentπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²JFK RoxxπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²I hate Satanist, Pedophiles,The Illuminate, F*K the DEEPSTATE

𝐽𝑒𝑠𝑑 π‘–π‘›π‘π‘Žπ‘ π‘’ π‘¦π‘œπ‘’ π‘šπ‘–π‘ π‘ π‘’π‘‘ π‘‘β„Žπ‘–π‘ 
πΉπ‘Ÿπ‘œπ‘š π‘€π‘Ÿ πΉπ‘Žπ‘’π‘π‘–'𝑠 πΈπ‘šπ‘Žπ‘–π‘™"π΅π‘–π‘œπ‘€π‘’π‘Žπ‘π‘œπ‘› π‘‰π‘Žπ‘π‘π‘–π‘›π‘’"

Digital Warrior who took the Oath! Thriving in Free Florida Sending Love, Joy & Blessings from our Dad... To ALL on Earth & ALL Above

In response Lynn Frank to her Publication

Awesome! Now, can this guy give us a breakdown of
what's in the JAB? This is all I've found so far.

Astra Zeneca Covid19 Vaccine Ingredients

AZD-1222 (UNI : B5S3K2VOG8)
AZD-1222 (UNI : B5S3K2VOG8)
Histidine (A precursor or histamine to promote histamine) (lots of water like when you experience a runny nose)
Histadine Monohydrochloride
Magnesium Chloride
Polysorbate 80
Alcohol.
Sucrose (sugar)
Sodium Chloride (table salt)
Edetate Disodium
Water

Again, there is NO vaccine contained within this vaccine.
This DANGEROUS TOXIC POTION contains – alcohol, sugar, salt, alkalis and water. Taking too much alkali is just as dangerous as taking too much acidic substances into your body. Again, this is a DANGEROUS CONGLOMERATION OF NOTHING BUT HARMFUL SUBSTANCES. And DON’T forget the DNA altering strands and the biogel microchip that they have NOT bothered to mention.

"Please be aware that the ingredient POTASSIUM CHLORIDE is used to EXECUTE convicted felons."

In response LanieLou _MAGADonian to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @LipstikkNLeather in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Lynn Frank, click on at the bottom under it