Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Boomerang.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Boomerang

Well after listening to JOS today, looks like from plot changes maybe we need to do more or differently.

If we have to get to 80% then we need to redirect efforts in 2 main "[They] are fookn us ALL" categories to hurry up the wake up of the rest of the sleeping idiots required to push the timeline forward again.
Suggestions???????
Waiting.........

They do not feel threatened enough in their wallets and in safety from foreign attacks to unite the country yet.

What can we do to make them see that we need to unite against this common enemy?
NDE (Near Death Experience)
Personally I would have thought that dying from a poison experimental vaccine with written evidence galore that Gates is their executioner to kill us off would have been the ticket, BUT NO!

Is it that we wont get to 80% until God has his say on the matter or DO WE need to work harder at waQing their asses up?

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

20k sub Y/T channel removed June 3 2021. Visit our website for up to date uncensored content & to join our EMAIL LIST to be notified.

BQQMERANG A. (clip)

full video here: https://rumble.com/vf3fib-trump-i-told-you-so-last-words-of-the-last-president.html

BQQMERANG B. (Afghanistan) video forthcoming!

Nothing is More Precious than the Children! All Of Humanity Is Uniting To Defeat Unspeakable Evil. God Bless and Protect the QTeam.

kek-BQQMERANG incoming 🔥🔥🔥

If the truth shall kill them, let them die. Always learning & growing so never the same. Merely a humble student & no master.

I was permanently suspended from Twitter for mention the boomerang coming. 😁

Navy Vet - 30 Years Served - #Patriot - Conservative stuck in CA - Booted 5th time from Twatter. Lost 15K beautiful Patriots! #XRP

Welcome to the club!

Banned from Twitter on the same day as President Donald J. Trump...A Conspiracy Enthusiast...WWG1WGA Q 17 Trump 19 God bless America! NCSWIC

Welcome home! I was permanently banned the day DJT got banned...Badges of honor! Jvb

(3) Show this thread

I Can't Wait🕶️
https://youtu.be/aYrgcUojxLE

Stevie Nicks - I Can't Wait (Official Music Video) - YouTube

Official music video for Stevie Nicks - "I Can't Wait" from the album ‘Rock A Little' (1985). ‘Stand Back: 1981-2017’, Stevie Nicks’ career-spanning collecti...