Only people mentioned by @Truthseeker1001 in this post can reply

In response Andy Tomo to his Publication

This is not Ezra Cohen. He os only on Twitter.

Only followers of this user (@Nevergiveuploveandfaith) can see their posts

Sorry, this sounds like a massive rationalization to not take action. When ETs are brought up these days, people just yawn. The people of this world are far more aware than GE may think. And far more able to cope.

The damage being done to our world by waiting far outweighs the damage by moving forward. The cure for brainwashing? Outing the damned truth.

Is everyone truly that fearful? What a pathetic species we've become.

🕊AKA Sherry Mac🕊BELIEVERWWG1WGAWW💧SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOW💧

messed me up real bad

i think there is more woken than asleep..they have been given more than enough to wake the f.....up just do it

i see jibberish lots of jibberish lol

Im glad i read this, im at the point of screw them, as its starting to get hard with school mask, vacciane cards, restrictions...but I am reminded that if what is stated above is true, i will respect the process and hold the line

I’m a Proud Patriot Harley Riding Plumber from Canada trying to offer support & Fight the Good Fight! DS & Affiliates R Going Down! Thank Q

Thank U 4 a great clarification of our “Plan” 2 our reality of Past, Present & Future!

While I do NOT like this, I have to fully agree. I recall when I initially woke up, I walked around in a daze for what seemed like two months & I only had learned a small portion. We are all STILL learning. My dad survived Smyllum Park. No one wants all of THIS exposed more than me. I am also struggling with patience right now, but I am trusting GOD & The Plan. The one thing that makes this process easier is knowing that ALL my awake brothers & sisters are standing with me. Thank you!!!

In response Stacy Hammerle to her Publication

what is Smyllum Park? Thats a new one for me.

(1) Show this thread

some are fonna need jolting. many are atill sleeping

Father, Outdoorsman, Handyman, Patriot, God Loving defender of Freedom and God given rights. We must stand Together, or fall under Tyranny

the hell with the sleepers, im done trying to wake the braindead!

I'm here for a reason #FamilyIsEverything

Understand one simple fact - the US is connected to the rest of the world.
Knowing that, understand, by default, if certain intel is released it would cause a WW/mass suffering.
We share the idea of open source but value life and must make decisions base decisions on outcomes and containability.
Q

#FamilyIsEverything MAGA Proud Navy Dad They are all Fooked

In response NEO ONE to his Publication

why Wh's run this stage here. Some posts are just too much and ghostout

(1) Show this thread

Heard about this site from Santasurfing. I am a Clothing Designer & Fit Officianado:. Going on deep dives, hitting head Rabbit Holes.

Do you know how old that post is? Because Ghost Ezra has changed his post direction alot from I have told you a million times this is a movie.

In response Having Fits to her Publication

Agreed, I just tried to find it on his telegram and I couldn't find it! I had to leave his channel, because he became toxic.

(1) Show this thread