Only people mentioned by @COMMANDERVALIANTTHOR in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (@QTRUMPZPUTIN) can see their posts

In response COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR to his Publication

If there are people who still believe the Mockingbird MSM, sadly, they are part of the group who must be absolutely eliminated from the face of this earth.

Good , grand and glorious God Almighty, I hope and pray they end this entire disastrous plan TODAY!

“And you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.” John‬ ‭8:32‬ ‭NLT‬‬ Fight for Freedom!! 🇺🇸 Love our POTUS❤️ WWG1WGA

In response SPORTS to his Publication

Be careful of what you say, lots of those people are family. Mine included. We must have compassion for all people awake or not.

(1) Show this thread

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

In response COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR to his Publication

i tried to explain this to a family member yesterday and they yelled at me “You are insane! I can’t talk to you anymore.” 🙏I pray the Truth and President Trump’s 2nd rightful term come to light soon.

Mom, Granny, # Christian and #RedPilled for years . #GodBlessPresidentTrump #TheBestIsYetToCome

In response Royal Raven to her Publication

There was a picture floating around of an Afghan standing right by a helicopter - I swear that helicopter looked like a blow up#FAKE

Only followers of this user (@QTRUMPZPUTIN) can see their posts

(3) Show this thread