Patriot, Q & Trump believer and follower, Christian, Anon, Deplorable. WWG1WGA. God bless the USA, the only FREE country. 2A protects us.

Moving at Z Speed of Thought. The truth has only one master. All Timelines converged. I pledge to you all that I AM.

In response Dimitri Anon to his Publication

Call it a "gut" feeling.
At some point [They] universally infected is with a parasite which creates inflammation which in turn creates virtually every disease.

Patriot, Q & Trump believer and follower, Christian, Anon, Deplorable. WWG1WGA. God bless the USA, the only FREE country. 2A protects us.

In response Purpose Prophet to his Publication

I don't know if that's what it is, but for sure the vaccine destroys the immune system, so that any simple disease becomes deadly.

I believe that was the point. That way, we would have to keep coming back for boosters just to keep ourselves from dying. Right now it's free but like with any other drug pushers the doses will be expensive.

In response Dimitri Anon to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Vic in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Data Gramma, click on at the bottom under it