Only people mentioned by @Sabrinagal in this post can reply

I was FlyAnon on Twitter and Gab... Supports Trump, Transparency, Q, Rule of Law and Disclosure of Crime in Government.

In response Sabrina Gal to her Publication

I wonder if he knew? Or could he smell his stench then?

Deplorable, Lover of Jesus, Mother, Grandmother to 4. #MAGA #WWG1WGA #SaveOurChildren #DarktoLight #Godwins #GodBlessAmerica #Trump4EVER

WOW...pure evil! Wonder just how many women & young girls this MONSTER has raped? I hope & pray that some day they can all find peace & healing, and be financially compensated for all their pain & suffering!!🙏

seeking freedom, truth, light and righteousness!

is that bill Clinton? 🧐

Q 5:5 Trump will be my president forever. TWAT booted Jan 8th 2021 WWG1WGA Love you all AU

Q 5:5 Trump will be my president forever. TWAT booted Jan 8th 2021 WWG1WGA Love you all AU

i just got goosebumps

With Trump from the beginning I will be there til the end. God wins! Save our children❤️🚂🇺🇸

Look at Jfk’s expression. He knows he is touching the hand of evil.

Patriot, Conservative, WWG1WGA, Q Follower, Qanon, Constant Alumni of the Twitter Jail Club.

I couldn't figure out who that was. Then the light bulb went on. That's a young Bill Clinton.

In response Kells 1960 to her Publication

good call i tried i couldn’t do it

(1) Show this thread