I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

PLEASE WATCH AND SHARE

This is my hometown....

This is why My Son will never go to school again...

Vancouver, Wa Evergreen School District.

Watch ""Let them die" Teacher Posts DEATH WISH of Unvaxxed on Facebook" on YouTube

https://youtu.be/qAVSJPF-d8s

In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication

Still amazes me how angry and hostile libs are. I have friends and relatives that are liberal and they're completely oblivious and they're angry at Trump and anyone who supports him. I've actually been told I spread treasonous lies. I'm truly grateful my kids are done with school. I tell my normal family members to make sure to pay attention to what they're kids are learning. Home school or hire someone to home school them.

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

In response Emma ElT to her Publication

I'm used to the anger and slurs, I have libs and treasonous relatives...I love the hate, sounds off, but I know I'm on point..

Here is a pic of my treasonous cousin....

I just pray that if and when this is over that people rediscover their humanity. If children can be safe and people can act like human beings we'll be in a better place. God bless

Only people mentioned by @auntieeme in this post can reply

In response Emma ElT to her Publication

His name is Richard [Ricky] Barron... where did he get fired from? why? who is his father? what office did he hold?

Fulton election director?

(1) Show this thread