Only people mentioned by @COMMANDERVALIANTTHOR in this post can reply

ChristJesusisLord TwitterCriminal permanent suspension: Darlene@Darlene20503600 b/c I retweeted?? #SaveTheChildren !!

In response COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR to his Publication

Dr. Zelenko no longer lives in NY, now he is somewhere in the sunshine state. And his patient survival rate is well over 600 and that was BEFORE he left NY. He is the doc this meme is referring to.

Doing my best to red pill as many as I can in Saskatchewan, Canada. FB @ Saskatchewan Citizens Uncensored

What would be the natural herb/products etc to these drugs?

ChristJesusisLord TwitterCriminal permanent suspension: Darlene@Darlene20503600 b/c I retweeted?? #SaveTheChildren !!

In response Marti McFly to her Publication

https://vladimirzelenkomd.com/treatment-protocol/

âš’Luis M.âš’@luisjr40
2 months ago
Making a new batch as we speak.

Homemade Hydroxychloroquine

2 grapefruit peels
3 lemon peels
2 orange peels
8 cups of water
Simmer for 3 hours covered with glass lid on.
Let it cool for 2 hours
Strain into glass jars and refrigerate.
Consume 2 to 3 table spoons of the liquid twice a day.

(1) Show this thread

It's true, but until we remove the trash from the face of this earth who 1) Brought us the mother fucking virus AND 2) Is suppressing the mother fucking TRUTH then it doesn't matter.

The cure is well known and available now. But the folks responsible roam free and unencumbered. Until they are absolutely massacred and burnt in a fire pit, we have no country.

Trust the Plan? THIS is the plan?

PFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!

Daughter of a Purple Heart Marine who fought in the Korean War. My love for God Family & Country - my mantra. Great time to be alive.

Knowledge is power.

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

Who da thunk it...