🐸🍿⭐⭐⭐🌠🔥♈✝ Almost Time 🕰 Proud Anon Digital Soldier backing the BEST PRESIDENT EVER "TRUMP" He did it for us...😁✨🎇✨

dumb fucks at war with God with this global warming planet x bullshit. revelations yeah good luck stopping God.
Global warming its middle of summer its 79*F i got a damn 5000 btu air conditioner freezing me the fuk out. global warming if the globe is warming then hiding the sun aint going to help thats solar warming. global warming is everyone getting heated over the stupid bullshit. what God say ,next time by fire burn mutha fuckers burn. there aint but one way and thats thru God.

American patriot living on a rock in the middle of the Atlantic

In response michael griggs to his Publication

🤣global warming🤣

cyclical for all time, and of all the ages you crazy cunts
stop playing with weather machines God has got this.

these people truly are stupid, theres no need in waiting on a brain to grow. they keep waiting to wake everyone then we will fall behind due to ignorance smh

In response Maybe Herb to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @PapaRodAnon in this post can reply

American patriot living on a rock in the middle of the Atlantic

In response michael griggs to his Publication

lacking logic and reasoning is a result of indoctrination not to learn and problem solve. We need to herd the sheep from falling off the cliff, we need them to follow truth and believe we are exposing it.

🐸🍿⭐⭐⭐🌠🔥♈✝ Almost Time 🕰 Proud Anon Digital Soldier backing the BEST PRESIDENT EVER "TRUMP" He did it for us...😁✨🎇✨

In response Maybe Herb to her Publication

cliffs a lot faster at this point. thats me though, its to much to help those that dont want help. some believe their delusion so much it becomes a danger to those around them

(1) Show this thread