Only people mentioned by @hereforThePatriotParty in this post can reply

If Twitler was the battlefield, anonup is the celebration ITS NOT OVER, might as well laugh along the way

Working to become a better version of myself through the grace of God. No DMs, please.

As if fake Biden didn't look bad enough already since the only thing he appears to know is that Saturday is meat loaf day, although watching the phony-baloney administration commit one gaffe after another is entertaining.

(1) Show this thread

If Twitler was the battlefield, anonup is the celebration ITS NOT OVER, might as well laugh along the way

In response sharon pasvant to her Publication

the thread is coming loose? expose them all

QPatriot 💥FINAL BATTLE! ⛈️🌪️🌟A New World ahead🎉🌟🙏🏼 GOD BLESS the USA, Trump, Q team and the WH Military! 🙏🏼✨🌟

In response sharon pasvant to her Publication

🧐🤔 Fake HRC taking calls now? 🤔😳 That's entertaining.😂

(3) Show this thread

dont tell me....dan scavino was right...hillary talked to them...something is up

Trained to Kill, Born to Save! Riding Shotgun with The Don while we smoke out the rats!

A patriot who stands for freedom! 27 year military wife. Stand strong Patriots!

In response Dan Auito to his Publication

That was my gut instinct during all this. sometimes out little platforms pass same info as MSM. i honestly have gotten used to just scrolling by...

Texas patriot; love my state, country and 4 guys(Hubs, son and 2 furry dudes). God has blessed me.

In response Dan Auito to his Publication

What about the 13 US Marines/military that were killed?

(4) Show this thread