🔴2 women caught on camera stealing CA Gov. Recall Election ballots out of apartment mailboxes using a USPS master key to open the entire mail box at once. This was in Valley Village earlier this week. Another man was caught with hundreds of ballots in Torrance as well.

Only people mentioned by @MagaMutt in this post can reply

Free-thinker. Truth-seeker. Lifelong student. Curious. Proud wife of USAF Vietnam vet

In response Carole Parnell to her Publication

Will the recall be the straw to force a forensic audit in California? I constantly hear from people saying they've been stealing elections for last 20-30 years...
Shenanigans like seeing the vote through holes outside the envelope, stealing ballots, printing them to disfavor strongest contenders... and I'd certainly expect more mail fraud, as they further lock folks down.

No movement apparent to audit Nov 2020, but they might go back after demanding an audit of the recall and getting solid evidence...

Just speculation.

Proud Deplorable, Love my 4 rescue pups, my country and our TRUE President DONALD J TRUMP!! Banner pic of our Pres, I was that close to him!

looks like these are some of the folks that that fucker has let come through the border.....

Only followers of this user (@CamdenBeach) can see their posts

Empath. BA in ministry. Mental Health Advocate. Don't tread. Libertarian. Conservative where it counts. Pics-mine. MTN time, USA.

Doing some research into the Torrance report...Found this.
If you aren't familiar with Hawthorne, it is the town literally adjacent to LAX airport.

#MAGA

https://www.dailybreeze.com/2020/11/17/hawthorne-man-who-made-bid-for-mayor-charged-with-voter-fraud-la-da-says/

♥️God, Family & Love for Animals, Trump, Q & Anon Fan, Hoping & Praying for a Better World🙏......WWG1WGA

In response QueZ Sentme to her Publication

Good find....Very interesting!!!

(1) Show this thread

Empath. BA in ministry. Mental Health Advocate. Don't tread. Libertarian. Conservative where it counts. Pics-mine. MTN time, USA.

BUT THERE'S NO ELECTION FRAUD.

#MAGA

Gosh they cheat? - Really woulda thunk?

they should be hanged!