MESSENGER ,PROTECTOR ,DEFENDER OF THE INNOCENCE STOLEN AMEN #GODWINSALWAYS

KEAD A HORSE TO WATER ,BUT ITS UP.TO THE HORSE TO DRINK ,, LEAD SHEEP TO TRUTH , ITS UP TO THEM 2 THINK 🤔

Bring on the New World, cause this one fucking sucks!

In response AQ. PATRON to his Publication

WHY did Doq AND VK recommend XRP then? Shouldn't we question THEIR validity if you are correct?

In response Never Fuck with Kid's. to his Publication

i have and they replied NOT A FINANCIAL ADVISOR MULTIE TIMES
THERES NOTHING BACKING CRYPTO ITS ALL A PONZI SCAM GOLD AND SILVER ON HAND YOU CANT GO WRONG ‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️

Only people mentioned by @Cecil in this post can reply

INTERNET GOES DOWN STAYS DOWN HOW YOU GONNA CRYPTO ???????

Bring on the New World, cause this one fucking sucks!

Why would internet stay down. Quantum Starlink, right?

Conspiracy is not just a theory when you have the facts! I've been gathering evidence for over 45 yrs. Built my first computer from scratch.

And then think a little more Digital ID Social scoring Bye bye You not just your ability to purchase anything. No matter who is pushing this . It is A VERY BAD Thing. Way too much controll that you don't have.
You can't trust the bankers now why give them a remote switch to your finances. Yeah I know blah blah security and bla bla encryption.
It matters not, They don't have to steal your money, Just cut you off from it. Encryption and all that meh, POWER FAILURE duh
What a brilliant plan in our current cancel culture. Banning you from social media, Give them their dream currency and see where we wind up. If Q ever said that digital currency was a reality I would turn on Q
immediately. White hats Black hats doesn't matter Stupid is Stupid.

(3) Show this thread

THEY HAVE COMMON SENSE